In today's environment quality reporting, dashboards, and access to real-time data is necessary for internal stakeholders and expected from your customers and partner organizations. The days of static and predefined canned reports are over. To stay competitive and profitable, reporting must be a priority for your organization. The good news is advances in cloud computing, SaaS offerings, and enterprise data warehouse technology has driven down prices providing the opportunity for organizations to generate advanced reporting, dashboards, and data visualizations previously reserved for largest of organizations.
The term Business Intelligence (BI) refers to technologies, practices, and for the collection, analysis, and presentation of business information. The purpose of Business Intelligence is to support better business decision making.
RoadmapMetrics has worked with many organizations to implement BI technologies necessary to transform existing client data to information, knowledge, and wisdom. These enhancements have allowed organization to make better decisions quicker, provide valuable input for the development of strategic goal setting, and enabled new revenue streams through data licensing.
How we can work with you
Most of our engagements related to BI implementations are for a duration of 4-months. During that time, we cover the following:
- Review of strategic goals, current pain-points, and near-term objectives
- Assessment of current technology infrastructure
- Assessment of current business process management
- Hypothesis review and agreement of best path forward
- Development of 5-year technology roadmap recommendation
- Implementation of Business Intelligence technology and implementation of enhancement of enterprise data warehouse to capture required data from source systems.
Contact us today!